[pronut-hiv] Re: . INVITATION FOR ISPEN CONFERENCE -INDIA (2)

  • From: "Alex" <claulex20@yahoo.co.uk>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 15:15:46 +0100 (BST)

Really this conference merits its value and I would love to
participate in it.
So I wish you would find sponsors so that we can find
sponsors for travel and accommodation grants.
I am currently carrying out studies on quality of life in
HIV-infected patients and according to our preliminary
results, they are reporting that although they have ARVs, if
they had food, their life would be more improved. They are
still worrying about their health for no food intake or they
are not able to afford it. So the issue of the conference is pertinent.
Please keep us on time.

Alex