[pronut-hiv] 3rd CNE on Micro-nutrients

  • From: "Alice Ndong " <cener@wananchi.com>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 11:25:47 -0400

REF: INVITATION FOR CONTINUOUS NUTRITION EDUCATION

I hope this finds you well. In reference to the above, I would like to
invite you the upcoming Continuous Nutrition Education on
Micro-nutrients. It will be held at the Nairobi Hospital (lecture
theatre ) On the 6th August 2005, from 8 am - 5 pm) The objective of the
short nutrition seminars will be for the soul purpose of getting all
nutritionist/dieticians to speak the same language, and to educate the
public and patients on safe use of Micronutrients

Certificates will be awarded for full attendance.

Early registration is a must to ensure efficient preparation.

Thank you. I look forward to seeing you then.

Alice Ndong
Nutrition Consultant
Centre For Nutrition Education and Research
P.O.Box 8105,00200, Nairobi K.
Tel: 254-020-2711447 (DL) or 2711611

Cell: 254-722-816-240
Email: cener@wananchi.com

GOOD NUTRITION IS AGELSS

"Taking drugs without eating properly is like washing hands and drying
them in the dirt"