[pronut-hiv] 2005 ISPEN CONFERENCE -INDIA -

  • From: "amos laar" <aklaar@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 14:21:32 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry but the site doesnt seem to be of help. still
need assistance. am therefore copying the message to
the above emails for assistance."Is anyone out there
with more information on this confrence? have been
trying for some time now to access its homepage but to
no avail. i mean the ISPEN CONFERENCE -INDIA, NOV.
5-7, 2005. mailing me the website will be enough.
thanks for your anticipated assistance".

A. K. LAAR, School of Public Health, College of Health Sciences, University of Ghana, Legon. Box LG 13, Accra, Ghana, West Africa, Mobile: 233 244 98 21 76 or 233 208 266 633, Website: http://amoslaar.tripod.com