Re: [pronut-hiv] Swaziland Farming School for HIV/AIDS Orphans

  • From: "Andrew Offor" <kwandiee@yahoo.co.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 18:47:34 +0000 (GMT)

I had like to know more about the concept,design and
any study which has evaluated the impact of the FAO 's
School Farm Project for children orphaned by HIV/AIDS.
Andrew
NIGERIA

<http://www.kaisernetwork.org>http://www.kaisernetwork.org

<http://www.kaisernetwork.org/dailyreports/healthpolicy>http://www.kaisernetwork.org/dailyreports/healthpolicy.