[pronut-hiv] The Mashi Study, Botswana trial of BF plus AZT vs formula feeding (2)

  • From: "sylvia magezi" <srmagezi@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 13:20:52 +0000

Paul,

I would like to agrre with your response and add that in a study I carried
out in Nsambya hospital, i found significant differences in both the feeding practices and nutritional status of babies in the PMTCT and non PMTCT cilinic. PMTCT babies were not coping as well as the non PMTCT ones despite the close follow up, medical treatment and nutritional support being received at the hospital.

Sylvia.